QoinPro.com: Free Bitcoins every 24 hours

Smallest Baby Ever Born

Amillia Taylor is the world's youngest premature baby ever to survive. She was born two weeks before the legal abortion limit at just 9.5 inches long and less than 10 ounces with skin which tore like rice paper.

The baby was due on March 4, 2007, but, from the start, the pregnancy was fraught with problems and she had been born at just 21 weeks and six days.

According to Amillia's mother, "I was so shocked, because her skin was so translucent that she was see-through. I could see the veins in her arms, hands and legs, and I could actually watch her lungs as they moved.

'Amillia's hand was the size of my thumbnail, and her leg the same length as my little finger.

'I longed to reach out and touch her, just to stroke her and try to take away her pain. All I could do was sit and tell her that Mummy was here, that I loved her, and that everything would be alright."

Just have a look how Amillia was.


 Look at her size compared with a pen
 Amillia with her mother when she got rid of her dangerous situation.

There are cases all around the world like Amillia. But most of them find it hard to survive.  Some struggle for few weeks, and some for few days. At last just have a look at a baby in Germany, at 10 ounces. Here, she's the size of a mobile phone.

Incrediblez - It's all about Amazing Stuff
Did you enjoyed this amazing and incredible article? If so, why don't you spend few seconds to share this with your friends? Below buttons are for you. Don't forget to say thank you by sharing this content.

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Bran Deditems said...

The Baby is so small, I remember Thumbelina when I saw the picture. Even if she is small let us remember that she is still a human being who have a soul. She has also the right to live in this lovely planet and may the people around this person be aware of that. I pray that she will be raised with love and joy. Welcome Baby girl!

custom items said...

Hi incrediblez.info! I don't judge people with their physical appearances. I believe this baby will grow up fine. She maybe small but God gave her the right mind to survive.

Webcam Pussy said...

wow! this is incredible...

peaches said...

I googled this to give me a piece of mind. My nephew was just born today at 26wks into the pregnancy... he weighs 1lb 12ounces... this type of page and info gives me more hope of a great and speedy recovery...

Anonymous said...

How is the baby now!?

Anonymous said...

I had a baby born at 27 weeks weighing 1lb. and 7oz. Today she is a perfectly happy and healthy little girl. She has no health problems besides an umbilical hernia which is only cosmetic.

Anonymous said...

what a strong and beutiful soul. god is good, bless you.

Anonymous said...

My grandma told me she was born 1lb 3oz and they couldn't find her heart beat because there was no high tech back then and pronounced her dead. On the way to the morgue they hit a bump and she began crying. Thank the lord and god bless. I would not be here if it wasn't for miracles.

Anonymous said...

I also had a baby at 21 weeks. She was born alive weighing 10 oz & 10 in long. She survived 16 precious hrs & we thank God for the time he gave us with her. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I was born at 1 lb 4 oz droped down to 14 oz born at 29 weeks smallest of three but were all fine today. I really really hope shes gonna be ok!

Anonymous said...

My daughter too was born at 22 weeks and 6 days. She was 11oz 9 in long. Her skin to was translucent you could see straight through her. Her eyes were still fused shot, her ear were like a carnation flower due to no cartilage. The outside of her vagina hadn't yet formed. When they delivered her she was still in the amniotic sack and placed in a bag; it wasn't opened till she reached the NICU. They have her less than 4 mins to live that was for years ago this past July. I am a proud mama of the most strong, beautiful person I know and she has helped me to become the strong mama you see before you today. She is my little mustard seed - the smallest seed that grows into the strongest tree.

Anonymous said...

...though my daughter want fully developed when she was born; she eventually did. No one can tell by looking at her that she's had the beginning from hell. It's amazing,I got to see my daughter develop outside of my belly. I continue to be amazed and ever grateful.

Anonymous said...

she is so small

Places to Hangout in Gurgaon said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow ��

Web Developers Delhi said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...